Double your delight?

or double your boredom?

I know many of us have multiple active WIPs to help prevent boredom with just one project. I'm about half-way through a Boteh Scarf (an Interweave Crochet Spring 2007 pattern) in grey chenille when I picked up a spool of beautiful thread, a thread hook, and started making another one!

I've never made anything in thread, and really I was just trying out different hooks to see which one would work in thread IF I wanted to work in thread. Since the Boteh Scarf is a pattern I have memorized now from working on the grey chenille, it was naturally the pattern I began churning out with the thread.

So now I have two Boteh Scarves in progress!

Does anyone else have multiple WIPs of the same pattern? Two afghans, two scarves, two shawls?

Curiously ~ Joy

I usually have two crochet shawls going at once, except for right now..but thinking of starting another one, lol! Same pattern, 1/2 granny. I like to see what the different yarn looks like with the same pattern.

I usually have more than one project going on a time. I get bored with a pattern, switch to another, come back to the first....I manage to finish most!

Unless I have a time line hanging over my head like when I made Zac's camo afghan and had to finish before his party. I was the only person that took a gift, every one else gave him money for his trip to Myrtle Beach. With me, he expressly asked for a Camo afghan.

:hook,

Lorry

Archived