help with ripple pattern

alchemyfyr

Question

Hi. I am working on my first ripple pattern. I think I messed up somewhere because after a few rows I noticed that my 2dcs in next 2 dcs were just before the peak and the 2dctog twice were just before the valley. Now it seems that the 2dcs twice are at the end of the peak more towards the valley and the 2dcstog twice are more towards the start of the peak. There are 5 dcs in between each set. Did I do something wrong and can I fix it along the way? It still seems to be keeping the same shape but I'm afraid it will be obvious if it continues this way and it's wrong. So far I'm on row 17....4 rows of each color.

So I'd like to know if there is a pattern as far as the 2dcs twice are always on top of each other as well as the 2dcstog or does it change to keep the ripple going? I'll try to post a pic when my daughter goes down for a nap. Thanks!!!!!

Kristy

2 answers to this question

:cheer I dont quite understand what you are saying but when doing a Ripple, after the first row, you just need to follow what wou did in that row.

What pattern are you using?

Let me know and I will be better able to help you.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

I think I found my mistake. Back in the blue rows I forgot to skip the first dc before beginning my pattern so on each row it kept getting off by one. I have frogged back to there and will work on it tonight. Thanks for the support!

Kristy

Archived