I am at loose ends right now, don't know

what to make next........I need to finish that pineapple table cloth, it is hugh, and also the RR in thread (but have to wait until I get back to NV for that) So now I have three days and no crochet project to work on, the swap doily is done and sent, the beige/white roses doily is done........so now what to do???:(

A rectangle grannyghan? Some kitchen stuff? Easrly scarf and hat sets for Christmas? Something for the Auction? A Pocketbook - they're popular right now? Baby ghans to put away just in case?

Van Gogh something just because they look so cool?

or does your brain need a creativity break?

Thanks for the great idea!!! I do have several baby afghans I could make. I do them for charity, I also have several lapghans to make....just not really in the mood for yarn.........I have so many doilies and tableclothes and runners already made, no room for them, and have given to everyone!!! I want to start another tablecloth, but have two in the works, the pineapple and the Round Ripple so need to finish them but they are in the motorhome in NV......Guess I will look through a mag and see if something small jumps out at me...Thanks again for the suggestions....

Come join us in the the Viceroy Butterfly Shawl CAL. It's starting up this weekend and you can purchase the PDF pattern for $4.95. It's fabulous! It's filet!

Come join us in the the Viceroy Butterfly Shawl CAL. It's starting up this weekend and you can purchase the PDF pattern for $4.95. It's fabulous! It's filet!

Trust me I would except I tested it for here so I have it already made

here is my picture tmpphpURA96o.jpg

Trust me I would except I tested it for here so I have it already made

here is my picture tmpphpURA96o.jpg

Lucky you that you could test this wonderful pattern! What color and brand of thread did you use?

It was ecru with gold beads and I think it was DMC Cebelia but can't remember it was a couple months ago...Yes I was very lucky to be able to test for Kathy...

:clapVonnie, I LOVE your work in your album! It's all so beautiful! :hook

Also, I'm just soooo curious - are you the Vonnie I used to know who loves Christmas and always knows exactly how many days are left until it comes???? Think it was in an AOL chatroom a few years ago - :think

Hugs, Jozzie

Archived