Gifts for teachers for year end

I'm a crochet newbie. So far, I've finished a baby blanket, starting a shrug for myself and a toddler sunhat for dd. What can I make for my Senior Kindergarten ds2 and my 5th grader ds's teacher ? Both of the teachers have taught my sons for the for junior K and grade 4 respectively!

All your suggestions will be very much appreciated ! Thank you ! :)

I'm a crochet newbie. So far, I've finished a baby blanket, starting a shrug for myself and a toddler sunhat for dd. What can I make for my Senior Kindergarten ds2 and my 5th grader ds's teacher ? Both of the teachers have taught my sons for the for junior K and grade 4 respectively!

All your suggestions will be very much appreciated ! Thank you ! :)

At this very minute I am working on 4 sets of fuzzy flip flops for my son's Pre-K teachers. I got the idea yesterday and am almost done with them ..they don't take any time at all. Just get the plain flip flops from any store, some fuzzy fur yarn in their favorite color and single crochet around the straps to make a nice fuzzy look. They are super cute and MEGA easy and cheap ;) I have 4 more teachers to make them for before the end of the year but my son's pre-K closing program is tomorrow so these 4 must be done NOW ;)

At this very minute I am working on 4 sets of fuzzy flip flops for my son's Pre-K teachers. I got the idea yesterday and am almost done with them ..they don't take any time at all. Just get the plain flip flops from any store, some fuzzy fur yarn in their favorite color and single crochet around the straps to make a nice fuzzy look. They are super cute and MEGA easy and cheap ;) I have 4 more teachers to make them for before the end of the year but my son's pre-K closing program is tomorrow so these 4 must be done NOW ;)

=====susan=====

hannah, logan, lance, hayden,

and the TWINkies mason& morgan

=====

What a great idea ! :) How do you get the teachers' sizes for flip flop ? I notice you have twins too ! I have b/g twins !:)

There are many free ones here: Bookmarks

Also, there are quite a few ones here on the 'ville for free. You can do a search in the patterns section for bookmark.

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much for the link !:) I'm going to have a hard time trying to pick just 1 from the wide selections !:)

Archived