Auction for work

Hi-Not sure if this is the right place or not to post this, but here goes. At work here, They are having a auction for United Way. I am just worried that its not going to get what it should for an auction. I am hoping it does, but at the same time, it is for charity and I shouldnt expect millions???:shrug

Just wanted to vent my worries. Thanks for listening.

We are having one here also. I am not worrying about how much the items I donated will go for, I am just happy to be able to help. If they don't go for much that person got a great bargin.

We are having one here also. I am not worrying about how much the items I donated will go for, I am just happy to be able to help. If they don't go for much that person got a great bargin.

Thats kinda what I was thinking.....Thanks. Besides, its not about the money, its about helping out others who need it right???????

Ok thanks for the clarification ;) I don't think I could watch an auction for my stuff :lol I'd have to go do something else & just ask someone if it did ok :blush I'm sure your afghan will get a good price.

Archived