Anyone have their holiday list yet?

I usually only make things for my mom and my daughter.

Once I made my youngest nephew a really nice sweater 2 weeks later I was browsing the local good will and there it was on the rack. :cry The lady standing beside me said what a wonderful sweater it was, and I said thanks...she gave me this weird look and I told her I had made it for my nephew and had given it to him just a few weeks earlier, but evidently his mom didn't like it and it wound up here. It still had the tag in it that said "Made Especially For" with his name. She asked what size it was and I told her, she ended up buying it saying she knew a little boy that would love it.

I have a Paradise doll in mind that I want to make for my mom.

For my daughter I have no clue....maybe a little barrel bag of her own LOL

In our family you buy for the kids and one adult who's name you pick in September. So I am tired of crocheting for the kids on chirstmas eve. I decided to make them all small (crib size or a bit bigger since most of the kids are under 5) in the same colors of the pillows i made this past year. and behold I started on CHristmas Day this past year and have one almost finished. only a few more to go then i will have plenty of time to design something for the adult I pick.

Archived