wanted to tell all of you thanks!

:knit i was working on one of the patterns i found here(amigurumi). my husband picked it up and said 'THIS IS REEEALY CUTE!! AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MAKING THINGS, I COULDNT BELIEVE I GOT A COMPLIMENT!!:faint WELL ANYWAY, :ty:woo TO CROCHETVILLE FOR ALL YOU OFFER!

:clap Isn't it great when an oblivious husband finally sits up and takes notice? He'll be requesting crocheted things from you in no time! :yay

That is Terrific! :cheer

Made you feel so good, I am sure!

Did You take a Pic?? I wanna see!!:hyper:bounce

AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE OUT STUFF (AND GET A CAMERA) I WILL POST SOME PICS. IT WAS THE "BABY SNOW DRAGON" FROM KIRSTY (CANT GET OVER HER TALENT) FOR MY SON. ITS NICE 'CAUSE ITS HARD TO FIND MANY BOY THINGS I HAVE DONE QUILTING, SEWING (USED TO WORK AT JOANN'S FABRICS, ( JUST TO BE ABLE TO BUILD A STASH IT SEEMED, LOL ) BUT AGAIN, I WAS BOTH SHOCKED AND PLEASED THAT HE NOTICED THIS.

:clap Isn't it great when an oblivious husband finally sits up and takes notice? He'll be requesting crocheted things from you in no time! :yay

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME NASCAR PATTERNS, IM SURE HE WOULD LIKE THAT !

Dosen't it make you feel good when they notice something you do? I'm working on the same pattern too. I'm on my 3rd dragon. The eyes on the first are funny. I only had the google eyes then so I used that. But I didn't pay attention to the eyelid part and when I put the eyes on they looked cross-eyed. :lol AT least, thats what my son says. :lol The 2nd one came out better and looks like the picture. I found the black eyes I needed. That made a big difference. Did you know just changing the hook size changes the size of the dragon? lol The first one I did I used a H hook I think. The other two I'm using a F hook and its smaller but I like it alot better. I haven't taken pictures of the 2nd yet but I will show all 3 when I do. I think you'll laugh at my 1st one but thats okay.:lol:yes

Pat A.

Archived