Who does Crochet Partners Newsletter?

And can I get a copy of it?

This is why: I've gotten an influx of requests for my Daisy Square, and someone put in that it was mentioned in CP newsletter.

I'd like to see how it's written up, but I really don't want to join another Yahoo! Group. I have a hard enough time getting through my emails as it is....

Is it a C'Viller?

Krystal, I'm a member of that group. Let me go check and see if I can find any info in the group files about who's doing the newsletter now.

I mainly have to scan email titles and delete a lot of what comes through unread. Sometimes I have more time to read than others.

No, really?!?!?!

Those two ladies have fabulous afghans! Are they the ones that put out the newsletter, or is it more of a "group" where all kinds of people can send stuff out? Wow, if they mentioned my square, I'll be on cloud 9 for about eight lifetimes...

I'm the guilty party ... I posted to my blog (as we discussed earlier today) and then mentioned it on CPartners.

My apologies if it has caused you problems. :(

Krystal, maybe I'm just brain dead, but I can't find anything about the newsletter tonight. I did see where it was mentioned in just a general post on the yahoo list, though.

It was a Crochetville member who made the post, in which she gave a link to a post on her blog about the square pattern. Her blog post gives a link to your blog.

No, really?!?!?!

Those two ladies have fabulous afghans! Are they the ones that put out the newsletter, or is it more of a "group" where all kinds of people can send stuff out? Wow, if they mentioned my square, I'll be on cloud 9 for about eight lifetimes...

Crochet Partners used to be on a separate website, but they've moved everything over to the yahoo group. I think only the moderators can actually upload files/photos into the group storage area. (Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Although Jean and Rita didn't mention your square specifically themselves, Lisa's raves about it certainly went out to everyone subscribed to the yahoo list! :) The group currently has 2,346 members.

Crochet Partners used to be on a separate website, but they've moved everything over to the yahoo group. I think only the moderators can actually upload files/photos into the group storage area. (Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Although Jean and Rita didn't mention your square specifically themselves, Lisa's raves about it certainly went out to everyone subscribed to the yahoo list! :) The group currently has 2,346 members.

Amy, I think individual members can upload pictures to their own folders. I'm not 100% clear on that because I haven't taken advantage of that possibility.

Krystal, again, I should've checked with you before I posted on Crochet Partners. I will try to not be quite so enthusiastic and look before I leap in the future. Thank you for being so gracious to me.

Gracious? You did nothing wrong - it states in the pattern and on my blog (I think) that you're able to distribute the pattern in its entirety with charity information on it, as well as post links to the blog.

I was just psyched it got "out there" to more people!

Archived