purses

gatesmarch

I hope I did this right.lol:lol

:)HI

I am trying to make things to start an esty site.

And I would like some opinion on these.If you could help me out.

I think I need to take some better pictures These pics really does not look exactly how the purse looks in person.But you will get a basic idea.

I started to make some Little girl pouches also I will post those another time.

Ok the larger one is a wired purse and has a matching wallet which fits nicely inside the purse.I have found Putting wires in it gives it more stability,but takes more time.Then there is a card pouch with a key chain holder too.

I like to add the key chain thing because I find myself carrying those two thing together uno cards and keys.Or someone could just put a spare on it also.

Alright I can take it.good or bad I guess I just am feeling insecure I have only made people things and not tried to sell them. thank u in advanced.:think

They sound very interesting...I wanted to see the wire part...but Ithink the first link is to something on your personal computer. If you put the pics in your flicker album, then we can all oooh and aaahhhh at them. (unless they are there and I missed it) I do like the little card pouch with the keychain attached.

Robin

the others are at the link to flicker I beleive u must click the set to veiw the rest of the pictures.

Oh and the wires,there is one at the bottom of the the bag and and the top well hidden but youll be able to see how nicely the bag stands up.

That's a cute little purse, and I think the picture in the link you provided is excellent. It's well lit, nice and sharp, and you get a nice feel for the texture of the yarn. The background is nice and neutral. I don't have an etsy store, but do people put something in the picture to give some idea of size. Like a coin, or a soda can or??? I know most people have multiple pictures in their shop, so one could have something to give the idea of size. I love the idea of the key ring... I'm always digging around for my keys.

Good luck with it!

Joan

Archived