tiny hooks?

aadttsm

So I bought a bunch of crochet hooks from two EBay auctions.. I was looking for general yarn-crochet sizes, but they listed the numbers instead of the letters on the auction and I ended up with a bunch of really tiny hooks, which I'm guessing are for thread crochet. I don't do thread crochet and probably never will, and even if I do, I certainly don't need a huge set of these... they range from 0 to I think 14..

Would anyone wanna buy them off of me? They're vintage and some of them are pretty worn or tarnished... the really tiny ones come with covers..

I wouldn't know where else to find a good audience for them, otherwise I might just try E-bay again, but I didn't want some novice crocheter to get confused like I did and end up with them.

The picture is kind of big.

<a href="http://home.thirdage.com/Romance/letmebeyoursong/hooks.jpg" target="_new">home.thirdage.com/Romance/letmebeyoursong/hooks.jpg</a>

Anyone have any advice?

I bought them for about $1.00 a piece, including the shipping I paid, and, from what I can tell, new ones sell for like over $2 a piece.. wow. These are DEFINITELY vintage, though, so please remember that some of them are tarnished and not the best. Two of them are also plastic instead of metal.

Anyways. I'd give you all 22 for like $15 plus shipping... Each one for like $.80 a piece, plus whatever shipping costs..

Does that seem fair?

(I had another offer too, so whichever one of you gets back to me first can have them... )

Archived