Crochet Websites on Googlepages

mimicat

The website looks really great. I'm also really intrigued by the googlepages. I've been wondering about making an online trip scrapbook...How hard was it to design the layout, etc...Did you have to use html, or was it all just laid out for you already?

What she said... I have all the same questions!

Joan .. who is HTML challenged :)

Thanks for your comments!

It was quite easy :yes , its all there and you just choose the look and the layout. Uploading images from your computer is also easy. There is also an option to choose experimental features added, for those who want to use HTML or add gadgets to their site.

You can try it and you've got nothing to lose. You can publish and unpublish your pages. And, you can create up to three different websites with one google account. ;)

Thanks for your comments!

It was quite easy :yes , its all there and you just choose the look and the layout. Uploading images from your computer is also easy. There is also an option to choose experimental features added, for those who want to use HTML or add gadgets to their site.

You can try it and you've got nothing to lose. You can publish and unpublish your pages. And, you can create up to three different websites with one google account. ;)

Thanks for the info Mimi...now I've got something else to do on the internet in my spare time. :yes

Archived