Comfortghan needed for my Goddaughters' big sister(Pics start on pg.3)

Aelita

I just got these squares yesterday and they came from another wonderful lady named Samtaro on here:

Squareset6.jpg

beautiful aren't they? I love the multi with the pink and purple and all these squares I got are so soft and pretty I kind of want to kepp them but I can't lol.

Glad you got them and that you like them :) I hope they make your goddaughter smile.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like such a heel. I had given my husband my package to be mailed last week and this weekend while I was in his truck, lo and behold, is the package I asked him to mail. Needless to say, he was not my favorite person that day. I am sooooooo sorry. If you still need it, I can mail it tomorrow asap. Let me know. Again, I am sooo sorry. I feel horrible.

Well a lady by the name of Millie we know her as OneStitchMillie and she sent me these squares cames and here they are:

squareset7.jpg

love these squares they are so soft too thank you Millie.

I have the squares neede to make the afghan if you can find maybe another person here who may need the squares then plese give them to that person but if not then I could make her a pillow to go with her afghan. I'll just line them and fill them with something I don't know what would be a good filling for a pillow maybe some fiberfill I have would work.

Archived