speaking of amigurmi

or however it is spelled.

My mom just gave me all her old crochet patterns. some were so vintage and so unattractive I could not bear to take them with me, but there were some cute timeless ones.

I still have not tried these but they are so cute.

ami1.jpg

ami2.jpg

ami3.jpg

I added the company and copyright date in the pics too.

just to be safe here. I still have not been able to find a way to find info about this company, they appear to no longer exist

amihead.jpgamicopy.jpg

columbia minerva was around when I started crocheting 40 years ago. They published all kinds of crochet books. I think I have that one that you show and others as well. I'm almost possitive they are out of buisness

I remember Columbia-Minerva from when I was little. The third book has a dachshund in it. I'd love to have that booklet. I've been looking for a crochet dachshund pattern without success.

You are so lucky. When I had to clean out my parents' house, I couldn't find any of my mother's patterns.

columbia minerva was around when I started crocheting 40 years ago. They published all kinds of crochet books. I think I have that one that you show and others as well. I'm almost possitive they are out of buisness

almost all of the patterns my mom has are from CM.

of course most are afghans and I am so not an afghan hook'r

Archived