Smart Stitch Holders

MindyJedi

Thanks - I've not had trouble with the coils, and no one I've sold them to has ever mentioned it, but I can see how it could be troublesome - especially with the lighter threads/yarns.

I like the different take on yours - I wouldnt say there is no skill involved in making them. Any thing creative takes skill! :cheer

I like your designs. Especially the crystal ones. They are very pretty. But, me and ordinary safety pins don't agree. They seem to catch and snag the yarn in their little meniacal coils. Also, mine require absolutely no skill to create, making them cheaper too. But good luck with your endeavors.

Mindy, I have to say I swiped your idea and made some of my own. They are great. Now all of the UFO's I have lying around will be easier to pick up.:clap :clap to you, :cheer too. Now I have to make them for friends because I showed them the ones I made.

I couldn't find coil-less safety pins, so I just got some alpha beads at Wal-Mart (they have a big hole) and shoved a bead on the little round plastic stitch markers I already have. You know, the little round plastic (mine are pastel) ones that you get by the hooks and gadgets section? And all I had to buy were the cheap beads! Thanks for the idea! :yarn

Archived