regarding cville friendship squares

I have been reading through posts today and have noticed a few people mentioning cville friendship afghans and squares and was wondering if this was like a group...or a cal...or something but didn't see one post about...if someone could let me know or possible direct me to a certain thread i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

Lee Ann

Hi Lee Ann,

What we Villagers mean is, squares, you can go add your "wish List" once you have achieved that level of membership to get to The Wishing Well, and post your ten things you would like, and it is a Random Acts of Kindness, so say if you want to make a friendship afghan, you would post you want squares to make this, what size of squares and colors and if someone wants to send you one, they do, and then when you get up enough, you sew them together and make an afghan from your friends as the 'Ville.

I hope I made it clear enough, I have a hard time explaining things....ask my hubby..lol

No sounds plain as day to me JoAnn. Many girls ask for squares to make an afghan for themselves and they get a square from anyone who wants to make and give them one.

This is a cool way to remember your friends here.:hook

Archived