Sparkling Waters Filet Runner Testers Found Thank you

Katchkan

I have a design that I need three more testers for. It is Dresser set done in filet. I have the runner done and am currently working on the doily but the instructions are such that if do one you can do both. So I am putting out the call for 3 testers for the runner or the doily. The runner I did in size 30 thread using a size 12/1.mm hook, It measures 22 inches long by 11.5 inches wide. The doily should measure 11.5 inches across when done in size 30 thread. You will get the chart for both the runner and the doily with the pattern.

As with all my doilies and runners I am not praticular about what size thread you use. The pattern is what is important. Size of thread and color is your choice.

I am looking for a 3 week time frame on this one.

I am going to ask that No pictures be posted until I have this one submitted.

So if you want to see pictures of the runner to see if you are interested in testing this for me please PM me.

I am going to request that only members with 40 or more posts apply for testing. Sorry, but I have had too many new people that haven't followed through with the testing.

If you do decide to test for me then I will need an email address. Thanks in advance

I have my testers, Thank you everyone.

Archived