Found! Thank you!! Pattern testers needed for christening dress!!

Tracey4610

Hey all!! I recently came across a stumbling block with my publishing...my Garcelle dress is only designed in one size...This is where I need your help!! I need testers to try the pattern with different size hooks and possibly yarn. The pattern is currently in size #10 thread, with a No. 9 hook, and turns out to be a newborn size. The skirt is lined in muslin with French seams, but no pattern is available for it. There is a bonnet and bootie pattern included with the dress pattern. I need testers for larger hooks in thread to tell me what size dress they ended up with, and testers in perhaps a D or F hook with fingering and baby-weight yarn to do the same thing. I also need to know what you used to line the dress with (the thread bodices may need a lining with a larger hook, but I have to see what it looks like!! :blush) and how you made the lining. So, here's what I need:

In thread: Sizes 7 and 5 hooks, maybe size 3.

In fingering/laceweight yarn: sizes D and F hooks.

In babyweight yarn: sizes D and F hooks.

Those of you able to help me out are greatly appreciated, and as a token of my appreciation, you will get to keep the pattern and use it as you wish (without selling it or distributing it, of course!) to give away or sell the dresses. If you would like to help, either post here or pm me at will.

Here are pics of the set:

garcelle003.jpggarcelle002.jpggarcelle001.jpg

Archived