Decherd Needleworks

KristinJG

decherdneedleworks.com (Sorry, I don't know how to make that clickable)

This is a small business run out of Decherd TN. I ordered a pattern book from them from Amazon.com. It was taking a long time to come and the tracking number that I was given told me nothing. I e-mailed the owner, and he immediately tried to track the package down. It was obvious that it was lost, so he has re-shipped me another one at no charge, and using priority mail so I can get it faster.

I went to the web-site to look around and found all sorts of nice yarns (alpaca, silk, etc) and pattern books. I wanted to make everyone aware of it because the owner is a person who really does care about his customer and his reputation. It is not Michaels or JoAnns, and that is a good thing. You get a personal level of attention and experience that I find really refreshing.

Thanks for looking!!

It's really easy to make it clickable:) just type in the word you want as the clickable link.. for example: decherdneedleworks. then highlight the word and click on the little button up there (at the top of the box that you type in) ^ that looks like a little globe with a chain at the front. it will open up a little pop-up box where you have to fill in the address (url) for the site and then click ok. The word "decherdneedleworks" will now be clickable like this: decherdneedleworks:) really nice site btw thanks for sharing! :D

Cascade 220 for $5.99! That's a good price, isn't it?!

That is a fair price ... HelloKnitty.com has it for $6.25 and my LYS has it for $6.80 which I happily pay because I can go fondle it all and not pay shipping on it ... and there's the instant gratification thing.

But that's definately a good price ... I will keep that in mind for stocking up on the basic colors. The Cascade 220 is easily my favorite yarn next to plain old cotton.

Cascade 220 for $5.99! That's a good price, isn't it?! Just from looking at the pictures of the shop, I think it's a place I'd like to visit often if I lived in Decherd.

And Kristin, you're not a dolt. We all have to learn somehow.

First off, thanks. I always feel silly when I don't know how to do stuff.:think

Secondly, I have been all over this site, and the pricing is really great. I've also ordered from this company, and it's very easy to do, and the people are great to deal with. :yay

• 4 weeks later...

So, I wanted to make some coasters, but I didn't like any of the colors of Sugar and Cream at Michaels. I also didn't like the price. I e-mailed this site to see if they could get it for me in the color I wanted. We kept in touch, and now....Lily Sugar and Cream is a regular on the site. :clap:cheer

I just had to bump this to let everyone know how willing this company is to meet your needs. Oh, and the owner is an avid crocheter, among other crafts.

Archived