Nebraska/Midwest Retreat? (Another country heard from!)

yarnart

Okay this sounds just too too fun. I wondered if anyone in Ne/IA/MO or KS (or anywhere) would be interested in a retreat. If I know others are interested, I could plan a nice one. I've planned retreats before and they are fun! Please let me know!

Veronica :cheer

I would certainly be interested! As long as I know enough ahead of time to get of work if needed, I work every other weekend. I am in Dubuque Iowa..sounds like fun!:hook

I would be interested but I am from all the way up here in southwest Minnesota. I know of the perfect place for a retreat. We are becoming part time Iowa residents. My DH's aunt past away and we are getting her house. Its in northern IA..Ringstead.

I don't mind travelling for the retreat..in fact, I love to travel and am a bit of a road warrior! Once we know about how many want to go we can decide on a location.

I have a trip to Pine Ridge Reservation coming up to deliver donated goods, and then I think we should concentrate on the Holidays. How does Feb or March sound to everyone? Give us plenty of time to plan a great retreat!

Archived