Desperatly Seeking Antique Treasure

TxCrochetGranny

Question

I fell in love with a pattern in the Herrschener's 2001 catalog, but didn't buy it at the time because I was recovering from injuried that left my hands disabled. Now that I am trying to crochet again, I am desperatly seeking the pattern. Herrschener's said that it is out of print, so I would appreciate any help anyone can give me regarding tracking this pattern down.

I am looking for Antique Treasure, designed by Cameron

Sibley, Evanston IL, which won Honorable Mention in Herrschners' 2001 Afghan Contest.

Thanks

MDS

3 answers to this question

Okay, now I am completely confused! One would think that the Herrschener's customer support person who answered my email question regarding that pattern would have directed me to that book. How bizarre :*csheep Thanks so much for the information.

Before I buy the entire book, I'm wondering if someone would want to sell me the pattern--I'm not sure of the legalities, whether they have never/or would never use it--I certainly would never infringe on copywrites because we wouldn't get such beautiful patterns without copywrite--the designers couldn't afford to produce them!

Anyway--advice is what I'm after:angel As for a description: It is shown in pink, burgandy, ivory and blue. It has rectangles, squares and circles in the pattern. the edges are squares on the diagonal. I can scan it in and put it on my yahoo home page if that is okay (as I said, I'm still learing the legal stuff).

Thanks for your help,

MDS

Archived