Elann.com

Sbg4evr

Yes, I subscribed last year in November. I have photos of the first 10 months of sample skeins on my blog at:

http://www.tamemymind.com/artscrafts/

(search for: elann)

-Cheryl

Is it worth it? The price is quite high. But I do not have lys near me. The only stores I can touch, feel and roll yarn in my hands is at walmart or zellers. These store only carry bernat or red heart.

I am on the fence whether to get a subscription or not. But then again how will I ever get to know other yarns since I do not have a decent lys near to me. At least the Zellers close to my home has an amazing selection of Bernat yarns.

My question is: What do they mean by closeout and special purchase yarns? Are the samples going to be yarns I can still buy six months from now or it is a closeout because they're getting rid of it and no one will carry it when I want it?

My question is: What do they mean by closeout and special purchase yarns? Are the samples going to be yarns I can still buy six months from now or it is a closeout because they're getting rid of it and no one will carry it when I want it?

This is what that means

Archived