Need Steel Hooks...made in the USA please!!

Marty53

Hello all,

I would like to know if any of you have any spare steel hooks for sale or if there is a place where I can purchase some steel hooks sizes 1,2,3,4 and 7. Must be made in the USA.......I bought some the other day that were just the worst I've ever used in my 30 something years of crocheting..I have to find some that are made here...

I would like to complete my set but I guess they have to be purchased in the secondary market ....nothing is made here anymore...

Anyway, would love to hear from you if you have some for sale.

Thank you,

Martha

:cheer

Hello all,

I would like to know if any of you have any spare steel hooks for sale or if there is a place where I can purchase some steel hooks sizes 1,2,3,4 and 7. Must be made in the USA.......I bought some the other day that were just the worst I've ever used in my 30 something years of crocheting..I have to find some that are made here...

I would like to complete my set but I guess they have to be purchased in the secondary market ....nothing is made here anymore...

Anyway, would love to hear from you if you have some for sale.

Thank you,

Martha

:cheer

Hi Marty,

I have all kinds of vintage steel hooks made in the USA. If you haven't found what you are looking for, let me know...:hook

Archived