Crochet Bags! Book by Candi Jensen

ChicagoHooker

I picked mine up at the local Borders. Here it is on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1580176194/sr=8-1/qid=1155019085/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-3118408-1889708?ie=UTF8

The patterns seem easy enough to follow. There's just a couple of bags I really liked, which is why I picked it up. Some of them are a bit weird....I'm not a big fan of novelty yarn. But I just thought that the granny square purse would turn out a bit nicer than it did, and I followed the pattern perfectly. Oh well.

Sometimes, we follow the pattern to the tee and it just doesn't turn out.

Mostly I have found because of the mistakes in the written pattern.

I have quite a few "Bummer" patterns to turn out that way. it is very painful to see all the work we put into something and have it turn out wrong.

I like the design of that book. Don't give up. Try another pattern and ses how that works. PINKROSES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I spent an hour at Border's looking for a way to spend my rebate certificates. There were NO crochet mags, but I counted SEVEN knitting mags. GRR! So I went to the craft book section and did a thorough survey of the crochet books. I ended up with Crochet Bags! Did anyone have better success than ChicagoHooker? There were several bags I liked, but I won't be trying them until I get some WIPS done.

Archived