finding dolls

squish_52

ok, so i started a project that calls for an 8 inch pillow doll, i thought i had one or that it would be easy to find one....um wrong! well anyhoo, since i cant find it what stores sell them or what would be a reputable site to buy them from?:bang i've kinda hit a wall here

Hi,

I have ordered from this company a few times. They have dolls, crochet patterns and other things. Give it a try.

www.tdcreations.com

Their prices are pretty reasonable. So I hope you find what you need.

Also, www.anniesattic.com might have some dolls too.

I hope this helps.

Linda:manyheart

i'm starting to see why you dont see too many crocheted dolls, the parts are too hard to find! thanks for the site but i looked at both and they dont seem to have the right size but i will keep them in mind for other doll parts :)

Joanns really? i went there the other day and they told me that they didnt sell them...puh on them lol...i'm going to ac moore on sat so hopefully i'll find them there otherwise i'm going to get it off the net...thanks for all of your help :)

I just received the Annies Attic catalog today, and they have the Lots to Love Dolls in 8 and 10 inch sizes. They are cute but they are baby dolls, not maybe the more grown up looking bed dolls that I have seen.

www.anniesattic.com

Linda:manyheart

Archived