Crochet For Elderly Of Tn

bettflow

Hi there everyone,

I am the founder of a new charity crochet group called Stitches_of_Love. It just breaks my heart that there are SOOOO MANY elderly men and women in nursing homes and retirements centers who seem to have been forgotten by their family and friends. These sweet elderly residents need to know that someone cares. That's what Stitches_of_Love is all about. We collect 12" squares that I piece together to make afghans, lapghans and comfortghans. I also make other needed items such as slippers, bedsocks, neck pillows and walker totes. If you could spare just a little time to make some 12" squares to donate to these dear elderly people, please email me at cedarexotic04@yahoo.com. We accept any colors. There's a particular need for feminine colors and also for masculine colors for the men residents. I also accept 6" and 7" squares which work great for making walker totes and neck pillows. If you feel that you would like to help on an ongoing basis, please feel free to join our group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Stitches_of_Love/.

Thankyou,

Betty

Archived