Micropreemie hats

Ro

Ooh those are just the sweetest things:cloud9 :)h . I'm making preemie hats now for our charity crochet along & those are just perfect.I saw you kinds words of encouragement at the charity along post :ty Ro you can join us if you like there isn't an amount required just whatever you feel like. All we do is post about our progress and maybe show pics.We'd love to have you join us:hug no pressure though.

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like them :)

Stay tuned cause I am in a groove on preemie designs this week and I hope to get a couple more designed in the next few days.

Thank you for the invite, I will try to contribute something somewhere along the way. Right now I am working on preemie hats already to donate to a hospital where a friend of mine's sister is a NICU nurse. This friend has crocheted a lot with my little group in the past and I want to support her efforts! I also have some hats to make as gifts and I'm supposed to be working on charity blankets too and...then I also have two baby gifts to make and one I just finished! :help LOL. I need to bail faster :)

I have other hat patterns too for older kids that I hope to get up onto my website again soon, I lost the pages somehow and have to redesign them. Check later in the week if you or anybody need any larger hats for kids.

hugs and thanks again :day

Ro

oh my goodness, thank you Dot! I was up late last night (another night of pain induced insomnia!) and I was looking at your work online...coming from you hearing that means so much! Thank you!!!

I really like this place, I'm so glad I found you guys!!!:)h

*hugs*

Ro

Archived