TESTERS FOUND, THANK YOU! for head wrap (wide headband)

reecie

I need testers for a headwrap/wide headband. It's made with either 2 strands of #10, or 1 strand #3 cotton thread, or anything similar weight. I do ask that you have the ability to post photos quickly after you're done, and email me with any revisions/corrections/questions. yarnfairy(at)bellsouth(dot)net

I would also like for at least 1 begnner crochetier and/or beginner pattern reader to test this. I'm going to limit this test to 5 people.

yarnfairy(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Thanks!!!

thanks to kiki, solitare, sammimag, & katecrochets for testing this for me. there are going to be other patterns soon! (different items)

I would love to do this!! I am a beginner at thread, if that counts, and an advanced beginner besides!

can you please shoot me an email, so i can get the pattern to you? i'd be happy for you to test this for me.

I would love to test for you ... I am an intermediate at thread crochet

Ok .. I started and finished this in about an hour and a half .. I used lustersheen and an F hook .. the lustersheen is about the same size at three strands of size 10 thread .. here is my version .. my daughter is modeling for me .. and has already laid claim .. this is a very well written out pattern to follow. Great job!!

th_000_0333.jpg

looks great! thank you very much for testing this for me.

Ok .. I started and finished this in about an hour and a half .. I used lustersheen and an F hook .. the lustersheen is about the same size at three strands of size 10 thread .. here is my version .. my daughter is modeling for me .. and has already laid claim .. this is a very well written out pattern to follow. Great job!!

th_000_0333.jpg

You're welcome .. thank you for allowing me to test for you ... I've already got a girlfriend that wants one lol

Lisa, that is too funny!! I tested this pattern, too (I just emailed the pictures back, earlier), and I also used purple! It just lends itself to purple, I guess :)

I used size 3 cotton thread, and it looks great on me (if I do say so myself). My sister-in-law has hinted heavily that she would like one in blue for her birthday, and I am about halfway through one for my daughter (I modified it a bit to make it narrower and shorter, as she is just 18 months). I want to try one with beads at each sc in the mesh - I think it would look awesome.

Thanks for letting us test for you, Reecie!

Lisa, that is too funny!! I tested this pattern, too (I just emailed the pictures back, earlier), and I also used purple! It just lends itself to purple, I guess :)

I used size 3 cotton thread, and it looks great on me (if I do say so myself). My sister-in-law has hinted heavily that she would like one in blue for her birthday, and I am about halfway through one for my daughter (I modified it a bit to make it narrower and shorter, as she is just 18 months). I want to try one with beads at each sc in the mesh - I think it would look awesome.

Thanks for letting us test for you, Reecie!

LOL .. yes .. it just screamed purple to me .. not to mention the fact that its my favorite color ... and how wild is this .. I just bought some size 3 Royale Silkessence in Ice blue to make another one ... at my 9 year olds request (for her birthday). OH .. the silkessence is $1 a ball at Joann on clearance!

Archived