Pineapple Fanfare doily help

sparkles

Question

I'm working the Pineapple Fanfare doily by Delsie Rhoades in the Leisure Arts little books titled "Pineapple Doilies" Anyone ever done this one before?

Last line reads:Slip st in next ch, ch 1, (sc, ch 3, slip st in third ch from hook, sc) in same sp and in each ch-3 sp around; join with slip st to first sc, finish off.

Makes sense until it says to do that in ea. ch-3 sp around. Between the (sc, ch 3, sl st in third ch from hook, sc) and the next one in the next ch-3 sp. How do I get to the next ch-3 sp? My inclination is to ch 3 between each group of ( ). There are tons of ch 3s all through this doily, and the picture looks like maybe thats what I should do. Will probably do that tomorrow if no one has a better idea between now and then, but wanted opinions, please.

Thanks in advance. MIL coming this week and wanted to finish it for her before she gets here. She's hard to please, so I guess i'm a bit nervous about this one, or I'd just do whatever looks best like I do in a lot of things.

2 answers to this question

Archived