My Super Sweet 16

I don't know what season or episode it was since I was watching reruns of this show on MTV (there really was nothing else on. Honest!).

Anyway, it's the episode where the girl's party has a Roman theme so she gets carried in on a "stretcher" by 6 guys. It's not a stretcher. I don't know the name. It's like in those old movies how kings are carried in on some platform type thing with pillows.

On the show, the girl wanted to be photographed outside by a professional so that she could show it off at her party. She went with some of her female friends to a park to pose for the pictures. They were all wearing crocheted scarves. 1 or 2 used the "specialty" yarn (fun fur, boa etc) but the others had "plain" striped (but very cute) scarves.

You mean Divas in the making (I know, the "B" word!)? I love that show but it's pretty sad what the parents are teaching these kids. Talk about "materialism"!

My daughter could not believe this show. After graduating from college my daughter went to work at a private university in FL she was in charge of a residence hall of 120 freshman girls. A large percentage of the girls were from wealthy families and many acted like the girl on this program. No wonder she called me every night to vent her frustrations.:lol

Archived