a few questions.... (color change, logo stitch...)

sneakybird

Question

I very recently learned how to crochet beanies for the purpose of selling them as merch for my company www.epitomebot.com

The way i have been changing colors is just cutting the yarn and tying the new color onto the yarn. Usually you can see little knots from this... Is there a better way?

What im using is regular yarn and i double it up, pulling from the inside of the roll of yarn and pulling from the outside. I am doing a double stitch, and i am NOT spiraling it.

I want to take a different color of yarn and kindof stitch in my logo after the beanie is done.. how would be the best way to do this?

Lastly, whats the best way to tie it off at the end?

Thanks for all the help, you guys hare awesome.

3 answers to this question

I very recently learned how to crochet beanies for the purpose of selling them as merch for my company www.epitomebot.com

The way i have been changing colors is just cutting the yarn and tying the new color onto the yarn. Usually you can see little knots from this... Is there a better way?

What im using is regular yarn and i double it up, pulling from the inside of the roll of yarn and pulling from the outside. I am doing a double stitch, and i am NOT spiraling it.

I want to take a different color of yarn and kindof stitch in my logo after the beanie is done.. how would be the best way to do this?

Lastly, whats the best way to tie it off at the end?

Thanks for all the help, you guys hare awesome.

yes, there is a better way. unfortunately i am not skilled enough to tell you HOW to do it! i am sure that someone will be coming along shortly that can help.

good luck, make sure to post a pic

Archived