Rams Football Afahgan?

This is my first time doing this on crochetville. This is great...glad I heard about this site.

:cheer

I need to make an afahgan for my six year old grandson. It is his turn for me to make his. He wants it in the Rams Football colors, which are only two colors. I have lots and lots of afahgan books to pick from, but it would be nice if someone had a good ideal of what syle to make for him using the two colors. It will be an afahgan that he will have to grow up with and a full size one too.

if you should have an ideal for me, i would love to hear about it.

thanks so much,

Happy Crocheting.

daisyMae

P.S. is there a knittingville? ha ha:lol

Welcome to the boards!

Have you thought about making a Rams Afghan with the logo of the team? Many of us on here have made many sports items with knit pro. You just take an image of the logo, insert and presto. Each block represents one SC. I made a Miami Dolphins pillow for my DH for Christmas using this method and he loved it...

Good luck!

I really appreciate it, thank you so much! :U I made that one for a doctor I used to work for that loved the Bulldogs. What can you get for a doctor, you know? I never heard if he liked it or not so I'm glad to know you did. :lol

Archived