Baby Bear Project

nikki

Ok my friends, this is the first time suggesting a charity in need of help...bear with me. I came across this site a few months ago and it touched my heart...we sometimes forget just how lucky we are in life. I've been working on some afghans but I crochet slow :blush Please consider donating some items...thank you!!!! :hug

http://www.babybearproject.tk/

Hi, Nikki

Where is this charity headquartered? I couldn't find an address at their site. Some people from my church are going to South Africa next summer. I'm going to send some things with them if I can.

The situation there is really dreadful in many ways. I wish it was easier for people here to adopt from South Africa. They have so many orphans.

Thanks for caring! Mary

Hi girls! Thanks for responding :D This is the address that I found on the FAQ page of the site:

Parish of Margate, P O Box 401, Port Shepstone, 4240, South Africa

I tried finding the original message that had been posted on DIY's site but it looks like it's been deleted. What really tugged at my heart was the fact that these people are so poor, babies go home wrapped in newspaper. No matter how bad things get here we know there's help...they don't have that.

Thank you again! :manyheart

Archived