Crocheted Aran Sweaters

jpr54_

Question

4 answers to this question

I think I saw the 2nd version of the book "More Crocheted Aran Sweaters" last Saturday. I thought the sweaters were beautiful. I can't wait to see your project, Joanne. Please share a photo if you can. AND I LOVE the idea of using the coupon from Joann's to buy it...Thanks, Natalie. I just got one in the mail today!

40% off coupons or Amazon - that's the way I buy all my crochet books!! I'm on a teeny tiny student budget so I squeeze the most out of my coupons; I love to use them for big ticket items. Actually, [i can't believe I'm admitting this,] I stashed the Aran Sweaters book in with the quilting books at my JA's, in hopes it will get overlooked til I have the funds to match the coupons. It's so rare I find good books, I have to save the opportunity...:devil

I own the first book, and really want the second one. I just (a few weeks ago) finished "Forever Diamonds" with a crew neck for my husband. He loves it. And it's fianlly gotten cold enough for him to wear it to work today. I am trying to figure out which once I want to make next for myelf.... I love the book !

Archived