please,I need curly hairties (worms) patterns

MatzMatcha

Question

8 answers to this question

The link you posted isn't operational (at least right now it isn't), but I think I know what you're talking about. You make your chain about a third longer than you want the finished curly-worm to be, then you do 2 sc in each ch back, which produces a curly sort of crocheted worm/ribbon. You could also use doubles or triples in each chain instead of the sc's to make it wider if you need it. Hope that helps! :)

I use to do mine the same way Mara does. I would put about 2 or 3 dc in each chain stitch. I use to even make them as ties on packages for little girls then they could use them after for their hair.

:hook:manyheart

A chart for this would be too cluttered, you wouldn't be able to make out what you were supposed to do once it was all drawn out.

Sometimes the best thing to do when you're stuck is to just do it and see how it turns out. Start small and once you get the hang of it work up to longer chains.

Maybe this'll be clearer:

Ch 23

Dc in 3rd chain from hook

Dc 2 more times in SAME sp as last dc

*3dc in next ch*

Repeat from * to * to end of chain.

That really is all there is to it. Good luck! :)

That really is all there is to it, I'm making a skinny scarf like this right now, I'm using Bernat Frenzy and an N hook.

Here's how I'm doing it:

I chained 203, I double crocheted twice in the fourth chain from hook and am putting 3 double crochets in each chain to the end, it spirals all by itself.

You could do the same thing with smaller yarn/thread and hook or even do single crochets for the hair ties.

Thanks everyone.

After working on it entire night, seems that I figure it out...:think

It really is very simple, it's just that I have fobia of written instructions.:eek

I can crochet everything if I have already made thing in my hands to look at and copy it, or if there is a chart instructions.;)

Archived