Inline hook fan seeking help!

bedfordshire

Hi all,

I'm new to c'ville, just posted my intro, and was wondering if you could help me find some more inline hooks! I'm currently using some Crystalites, and I'm looking for inline afghan hooks in smaller sizes (E, F, G, 7, H) for making some vintage crochet projects, and I also need some steel hooks. Do inline steels exist? Current Susan Bates afghan hooks and steelites, courtesy of my local Joann's, do NOT appear to be inline. Artedje makes beautiful inline afghan hooks, but they're all huge sizes. An ebay vendor has a few random inline steels, but a complete set seems a little more practical... Any ideas? :think

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm new to c'ville, just posted my intro, and was wondering if you could help me find some more inline hooks! I'm currently using some Crystalites, and I'm looking for inline afghan hooks in smaller sizes (E, F, G, 7, H) for making some vintage crochet projects, and I also need some steel hooks. Do inline steels exist? Current Susan Bates afghan hooks and steelites, courtesy of my local Joann's, do NOT appear to be inline. Artedje makes beautiful inline afghan hooks, but they're all huge sizes. An ebay vendor has a few random inline steels, but a complete set seems a little more practical... Any ideas? :think

Thanks!

Hooklady to the rescue:hook .

I have the following:

Sizes E, F, G, & H in 14" length

or

Sizes G & H in 18" Length

or

Sizes F, G & H in 10" Length

The tween size 7 is extremely rare but I do have one in a 10" length. I think I still have a full set of steels sizes 00 - 14, full set of aluminum sizes B - K and plastic sizes B - K. I might have extras in the larger wooden hooks.

These are all vintage Bates in-line hooks made in the USA. If you are interested e-mail me at efwatso@yahoo.com for pricing.

Hope this helps.

Archived