So Simple Crochet

Luvmyrott'nboy

I received this yesterday from Crafters Choice. I am loving the patterns in this book, but especially the zip up sweater/jacket.

This may become my next project after I finish Penina and Stacy from Cool Crochet but I am really, really nervous about the zipper! I would hate to finish the whole thing and mess up the zipper!

Has anyone made this?

Back to the book: I would definitely recommend it! The scarf patterns are awesome and there is some nice challenging (for me anyway!) stuff in it.

Denise,

I love that book! I made the ruffled scarf, the shrug, and an presently making the ruffled long cardigan sweater....I love the sweater you are talking about and want to make that too...the yarn is not that bad an investment...I found it somewhere on line for about 7.50 a ball....I also want to make the purple wrap sweater but the Sirdar yarn is very expensive...actually I think I want to make just about everything in that book!

Enjoy it!

Jackie

Denise,

I love that book! I made the ruffled scarf, the shrug, and an presently making the ruffled long cardigan sweater....I love the sweater you are talking about and want to make that too...the yarn is not that bad an investment...I found it somewhere on line for about 7.50 a ball....I also want to make the purple wrap sweater but the Sirdar yarn is very expensive...actually I think I want to make just about everything in that book!

Enjoy it!

Jackie

You aren't just kidding it' expensive!

I am eying that ruffled cardigan...but I am only 5' tall and thought it may be too much for my frame...it is beautiful!

I think the shrug will be my first project.:)

Archived