CrochetSnowflakes group on Yahoo

Hello all

Is anyone a member of the CrochetSnowflakes group/mailing list on Yahoo Groups, please? If so, could you please email me at the address below?

I've been trying to join for several months with no luck, but can see from the group's home page on Yahoo that it's still active.

--

Nowl

owl dot news at zen dot co dot uk

I don't know if you found the group,but this is what I found.

Related Link:http://home.teleport.com/~noelvn/snowflakes/Post message:CrochetSnowflakes@yahoogroups.comSubscribe:CrochetSnowflakes-subscribe@yahoogroups.comUnsubscribe:CrochetSnowflakes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comList owner:CrochetSnowflakes-owner@yahoogroups.com

Hope this helps.

Hi callee, thanks for the reply. I knew the addresses, though.

The problem is that the moderator doesn't reply, and after 14 days Yahoo automatically sends you a "refused -- try again" notice. I have tried three times now :(, that's why I wanted to find a group member to ask what's happening.

Thanks, though, for trying to help.

--

Nowl

I belong to that group for what it's worth. Noel, the woman who started it is apparently ill. She has been in the past from what I understand and now any attempt to contact her has failed. The hope is that she is only ill, if you understand what I mean.

In any case, I sincerely doubt anything will change with it any time soon because this has been going on for at least 8 or 9 months. I know some of the ladies started their own Yahoo group for snowflakes but I didn't join, I've barely got enough time to keep up with C'ville these days. It's pretty active from what I understand. :)

Thanks, Julie: that explains it.

I do feel better now I know what's going on! Crochetville is great -- there is always someone with the answer here :)

--

Nowl

I will email you the addy of this new snowflake group at yahoo if you are interested .Its is pretty active.

Yes please, Raquel, I'd love to have it. My addy is:

owl dot news at zen dot co dot uk

Thanks so much!

--

Nowl

Archived