New Toy for me. A knitting Row counter

CLLinda

Hi,

I went to HL for a few things today and found a new toy. It's a green Knitting Row counter that you can wear on a chain around your neck. It's from Clover and it is like the red row counter, only it is green and you can put it on a chain. It also has a lock on it so that it can be locked. This can prevent it from changing numbers.

I really love it. I was the one whose kids constantly clicked the numbers if I left the room. Now, they can't if it is around my neck. It can be used for both knitting and crochet.

It was about $10, which is kind of high, but the gadgets were half price, so for $5 I have a new toy that my kids will leave alone because I'll be wearing it.

Horray for Clovers Company. :cheer

Linda:manyheart

Hi Linda,

I laughed when I read that your kids would click your row clicker when you left the room. I hate losing count of rows. Anyway, congratulations on finding the wearable clicker; I have never seen one. You got it at a great price, too.

Thanks. It is very useful to have it around my neck now. I put an end to losing count by way of children.

I was browsing in the Patternworks catalog, and found that they have the counters in there, just in case you are wondering.

Have a great day.

Linda:cheer

Clover has all sorts of nifty gadgets. They have a wonderful yarn cutter which can be worn as a pendant. I also have their needle holder which is a little container for holding small needles for weaving in yarn ends. It came with several needles. They have all sorts of nice little things that make life easier. I haven't tried the wooden crochet hooks. I mostly use Boye hooks. I do have some of their bamboo knitting needles. I don't like them as much as I love my Denise interchangeable knitting needles (which are just too awesome for words!) I like Clover's regular knitting needles better than I like the circulars. The joins are just much more flexible on the Denise's. I haven't tried Addi Turbo knitting needles yet but will probably have to get the smaller sized needles in that brand.

But I do like the stuff from Clover and am seeing it everywhere -- LYS, Michael's, JoAnne's, Hancock Fabrics, etc.

(

Hi,

I went to HL for a few things today and found a new toy. It's a green Knitting Row counter that you can wear on a chain around your neck. It's from Clover and it is like the red row counter, only it is green and you can put it on a chain. It also has a lock on it so that it can be locked. This can prevent it from changing numbers.

I really love it. I was the one whose kids constantly clicked the numbers if I left the room. Now, they can't if it is around my neck. It can be used for both knitting and crochet.

It was about $10, which is kind of high, but the gadgets were half price, so for $5 I have a new toy that my kids will leave alone because I'll be wearing it.

Horray for Clovers Company. :cheer

Linda:manyheart

Archived