Crochet! magazine question

saramae74

I signed up to get a trial issue of Crochet! a few weeks ago. I received a bill but not the magazine. I was wondering if this has happened to others? :think I'm thinking I'm just being impatient but I really don't want to subscribe to the magazine until I preview the trial issue. Thanks!

Same thing happened with me. The magazine eventually came, but with a bill that said it needed to be returned by a certain date in order to receive my next issue on time, should I decide to subscribe....and the date happened to be several days before I even got my hot little hands on it! I decided not to order it. They've vamped up the magazine now, so I may try my luck again.

I've never had that happen. Just don't pay it til you get your free copy and had a chance to see whether or not you like it. Crochet! is probably my favorite crochet magzine. And now that they've made it bigger it's even better! I subscribed years ago and just keep renewing it. Family Circle Easy Crochet is a good one, too, but it only comes out twice a year.... for now.

i got a confirmation notice on friday and yesterday i got the magazine with a bill that i will be mailing back to cancel the subscription.

the magazine looks great. i just dont have the money now for the subscription

Archived