Design Help for my blog

jingles96

Hi All -

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post here - if not, please let me know.

Since I've been back to the US, I haven't really updated my blog much (jinglelady.us and jinglelady.us/crochet/). I like blogging and all, it's just I'm having a hard time coming up with something unique to write about. Before, my unique schtick was living in Germany and all the cultural differences and such. Plus, I hate my design. It's been that way for forever and it needs serious updating help.

I think I've hit on a topic or topics that I can put together - I love photos, I love travelling, I love crochet, and I love reading. So I'm thinking of combining all that into my new & improved blog. Plus, maybe occasional things of topical interest that catch my eye - news items, commercials, things I see, etc.

I like clean neat designs. Nothing heavy on anime graphics or teeny TV shows (which is all I seem to find at blogskins). Just simple clean lines with a nice color scheme. Maybe a flower or butterfly or a photo (preferabbly one I've taken).

Can anybody point me to a site that has templates like this? Or is anybody willing work with me on a design? I'm willing to crochet something for you, work out some yarn in trade, pay you, whatever.

Thanks for reading this far. :eek

Archived