Looking Forward to Spring

So, I saw my first Robin the other day! Even though it still January, the warmer weather here in Atlanta has made it difficult to work on warm and snuggly projects. All I can think about is spring and mild temperatures. No more sweaters!!

This presents a challenge. I can't seem to come up with many ideas of warm weather inspired designs. And I certainly can't focus on any of my current wips. So I ask you, oh friendly Crocheters, what designs, patterns or materials come to mind when all you can think about is warm breezes and blossoms?

:flower

40's sounds wonderful... ;) we had that the other day, it was so nice and spring like. Now we're back to upper 20s and winds that could compete with the big bad wolf... but then again, this is Iowa. Normal. And yes, I am excited for spring it's my favorite time of year.

I agree! The 40's we had this weekend were wonderful. Now we are back to the blistering cold of Iowa. Yuck! I can't wait till spring. I did notice that it got dark after 5 tonight so we are on the downward swing!

Archived