Crocheted Hats On The Go

Sakkasie

If you like to crochet hats (me, me, me!) I would highly recommend this little book. The official title is "Vogue Knitting Crocheted Hats On The Go!" I purchased mine for $12.95 and there are 22 patterns; I'd make probably 80% of the hats. Being a Vogue Knitting product most of the yarns they've used are high end but since they provide the gauge and weight for each yarn it's easy to sub out.

I finished the "Bobbled Cloche" today and it was dead easy. To see a pic, check out the Hat-A-Week CAL.

This is a GREAT book. :cheer

If you really like it, you should try (Vogue Knitting On the Go) Crocheted Scarves too. It's got some really pretty shawls and some unique scarf patterns. Oh, watch out for the Domino Hat; it says to "make 2" but I think it really means to "make 12." It's a pink and greenish heather sort of patchwork looking hat; don't have the book handy to give you the page number. Happy stitching.

I got that book off of Amazon.com since I wasn't able to find it in any stores. It was great to have while traveling during the holidays.... small enough not to be too bulky in a handbag and lots of fun hats. I did a hat with the "popcorn" stitch; however, it came out too small for my taste. It was still fun and easy to make.

Archived