Angel Hugs Charity - any Ontario people?

ElizaDaisy

I've just started making some items to send to this charity:

http://www.angelhugs.ca/index.html

I'm in western Canada but I'm planning on shipping some items to them every couple of months. If there are any Ontario people wanting to donate some crocheted items to them, they'd love to have them! They take any baby stuff, preemie items, as well as shawls, afghans, hats, mitts etc. for adults. They have quite a few places that their donations go (you can read more about it on their homepage) and would love some crocheted items to hand out.

If you have the chance, please take a look and see if there's anything you could send them that they need.

Thanks folks. :)

does it cost anymore to send things to canada than in the us? i'm in indiana, but i like to spread the giving out and i've never sent to canada before. i could make a few things. knock a few more numbers off my 25 things for charity.

Postage is a bit more to send to Canada then within the States unfortunately. :( Of course, it depends on the size of the package. If you made a preemie hat with matching booties, that's something that could be put into a small padded envelope and mailed fairly inexpensively. I would check with your local post office about prices etc. :)

Archived