Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuCee

Stand Mixer

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for a crocheted stand mixer cover. I have a Kitchenaid mixer and would like a cover to go on it, all help is appreciated.

LuCee

mixercover.jpg

Here's a picture of mine. I'm sorry but I'm not good with writing patterns, so I don't have written instructions. I'll tell you about it and see if it helps you. I made a toaster cover, can opener cover and a mixer cover. I used the same concept on all 3. I made a chain and then crocheted on both sides (like an oval). Then in the corners, I made granny square corners and then just worked in rounds until I got to where the bowl is. At the bowl, I increased in the front to accommodate the bowl part. It's just made out of RH white yarn and in dc. There's a bottom ruffle that is just ch 3 in every space around. I originally saw a pattern for a toaster cover that helped me do this. It's on www.freepatterns.com under crochet section, under Special Occasions and it's titled Americana Toaster and Can opener covers.

Hey that is great, I think I can make one of them. Thanks for the help.

LuCee:yay

That's great...I'll have to try that out for my mixer (same as yours) back in the states when I'm home next...

You have given me some great idea's...thank so much. Your work is amazing!!