Boheimian Coat

yarnbunny

Question

I just got the book "Hip to Crochet" for Christmas. The Bohemian Coat is my next new project, but I've never done the Afghan stitch before. Nor do I cross-stitch. Are there any sites that give good, simple and easy to follow insrtuctions on the Afghan stitch? How about cross-stitching? I just bought all the yarn I'm going to need for the coat but I am afraid to start it I hate frogging (don't we all?) and the last thing I need in my basket is another unfinished project I got frustrated with.

The coat part will be easy, I'm just afraid of the sleeve cuffs and collar.

Has anyone tried this coat. Please let me know. Any advise and encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Zella(Yarnbunny)

This next question has nothing to do with crochet but with computers.

At work (with Windows XP) I can get the little smilely faces to come up in my text when I click on them, but at home (with Windows 98) the only thing that comes up when I click on a smilely to put in my text is the description word(s) of the smilely face. How do I get the faces to come up in my text on my home computer? Can anyone help me on this? I really love using the faces to express myself when I post to you all.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Archived