Charting software

mseavey2

Has anyone purchased a charting software program. You know, the type of program that helps you make your graph to crochet with or cross stitch with. Does anyone have any good recommendations as to what program would work best. I am looking for something that will graph out my afghan patterns for me. This way it won't take me as long to create my patterns. Any ideas:think

I have the Instant Stitch Deluxe Edition. Not only can I graph with it, I can also design sweaters, design cloths for children and also keep track of all my patterns, yarn and projects.

It takes a while to figure out how to use it, but once you do, it is great. An example of the graph is my Tinker Bell afghan. The graph was done with using the Instant Stitch.

I hope this helps some. I do not want to talk you out of it, but in the same sense I do not want to talk you into it and you not like it.:hook

Anything has to be better then spending at least a couple of days trying to graph something out. Did you have to go to a specialty store to buy the program? Is it really expensive, if you don't mind me asking?

Archived