Nuno felting anyone?

moonrhythm

Has anyone here tried Nuno felting? I fell in love w/ a scarf posted on craftsters at http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=53631.0 I think it would be too difficult a first felt project for me, but was so curious if anyone else has tried it and has anything to share about the process.

I'm so afraid to give it a go, felting in general! I think my first felt project will be something a little more up my alley, crochet a purse maybe and try the wet felt technique. But this scarf was so stunning, thought I'd share.

Happy Nights~~*

moonrhythm,

Wow that is one beautiful scarf - I can understand thinking it might be too difficult but I just bet it really isn't. Felting is sooooo fun and addictive. I think i can say we all have made some item we were not happy with or had to adapt to something else from what we were trying to do. I get so many compliments on my purses I have made. Even the doctor who did my hysterectomy commemted on my work when he saw my purse.(That was an Army doctor) lol People comment to me all the time how beautiful and different they are-All I can say is go for it- You will be so proud of yourself when you do it!!!!!:clap:cheer

What a coincidence - I got the monthly email newsletter from my LYS, and they are actually offering a class in Nuno felting starting at the end of January!! I would love to take it, but unfortunately it is on Wednesday mornings for four weeks in a row, and I have to work....:(:(

Laurie:hook

Archived