Great timing!

Oh I'm excited! I had ordered some fun fur yarn to make scarves (seceretly) for some famliy members. There was some email trouble before payment was taken care of so it got out a bit later than I wanted. I was expecting it within a couple days, but got worried yesterday when it hadn't shown up yet. I had originally planned on getting it by the fifteenth to have time to get them done. But until an hour ago, I was still working on the tree skirt motifs. As I finished the last knot I ran out to get the mail and, tada!! No waiting, didnt' hold me up at all, now I can start scarves!!!

(My sister is sewing the motifs together, thank goodness!)

Now to :hook some more. I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can...........

Amber

"I've been trying to crochet with that stuff for a while now but just can't seem to do it! If you have anyhints on ways may it easier I'd be very happy to hear from you! It seems practically impossible."

Fun fur? well I normally use it with something else, just found ww is great. One strand each. Nice large stitch, no sc! and a large hook. I'm using a K right now with dc. Hope that helps!

Amber

Archived