Crochet skirt

lovelyscrubs

Question

5 answers to this question

I have this pattern for a crochet skirt and I need help the pattern says to increase on the 6th row and then to repeat it again and every fourth 5 times every 5th 6 times and every 6th three times can someone please tell me what that means??

This question sounded really familiar and although I am not sure it is for the same pattern, perhaps this post will help. It was a for a similar pattern if not the same one.

The pattern is basically telling you to do the increase on the 6th row, and then do an increase row every 4th row, 5 times (total 20 rows), then do an increase row every 6th row, 3 times (total 18 rows).

Hope this helps, please feel free to email, IM or PM me if you need more help.

The pattern is from the simply creative crochet magazine and it is called the magic stripe skirt. I have gotten up to the point where it says to do the increase row again and i had to stop there . I looked at the other post and the instructions are the same and I think I understand I would basically do 3 rows of regular pattern then one increase after the row for five times ,then do the next one 4 rows of regular then one increase for 6 times and so forth is that right?

I think you have it correct. You will do the number of rows the pattern indicates and then do an increase row and you will do this the number of times that the pattern indicates. Then you will change the number of rows between the increase rows for the number of repeats indicated.

Hope this is clear.

Archived