I got it!!! I got it!!!....finally

:cheer Finally received my free ball of Disco Bernat - of course - Mr. Brown. I do like the color, now will have to find at least another ball to crochet a hat & headband aka neck warmer. It also came from Mary Maxim so if all else fails, I can order through there.

Thought they had forgotton us up here in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada!

I'm not sure whether or not they will send a ball to the UK- I checked the terms and it didn't say they wouldn't so I tried it anyway. Will just have to see if it ever turns up.:)

I'm not sure whether or not they will send a ball to the UK- I checked the terms and it didn't say they wouldn't so I tried it anyway. Will just have to see if it ever turns up.:)

I'm from the UK too and ordered a ball, no sign of it yet, but you never know! I ordered one for my mum too:lol

I'm from the UK too and ordered a ball, no sign of it yet, but you never know! I ordered one for my mum too:lol

Well it was worth a try- you never know we might get a surprise in the post in about three months :lol

Hello folks

Where in the UK are you?

I did not read that they would not send it outside of the continent but you are right - you may receive one in 3 months if you are lucky. After all I believe it took almost 2 months to get one here in Canada!!!!!!!!!

Nice chatting.:cheer

June

Well not only did you guys in UK sign up for it but I did too from INDIA!!!lol I signed up my mum too for one! Will let you all know if and when it arrives here!!

Can never let an offer for free yarn pass up:) I too checked there was nothing which said that they wouldn't ship overseas..

hugs

Vims

haha I got mine last week. When I saw the color, I immediately thought of the 70's, so I made a scarf that reminds me of an avocado.

03d85512.jpg

It's hard to tell from the crappy lighting in my computer room, but I paired it with a bright minty green yarn. :lol

Archived